Saturday, May 9, 2009

My 24th Birthday!

On my Birthday









actually my birthday was 2 days!
First day it was 6 May an my real one 7May.
6 May we had dinner withe ty's mom and dad birthday cake and presents.
& May me and Ty spend time together. We went to the canyon and had little picnic and then we tried to drive thru but road was closed. Then in evening we went to the hot tab and had rootbeer. Yammy!
After that al wet from hottab we went to the movie for X-men3. This is what they play at that time there. It was a fun day and good birthday! Ty did a good job



On 6th
Me and dad mad shishkabob. It was good one and something new because this is was the dad's way. I liked alot.















This is was our table with decorations.















Cake!













I've got 4 my books in english. They are for the kids about fairies but it is what i start from to read.

I've got curling iron ceramic fat one and i love it!

I've got shower gel wich smells very good and little pillow

I've got swimming suit from shade






Then on 7 th




Canyon


No comments:

Post a Comment