Thursday, April 16, 2009

Brother's Family!


This is my brother's family.
Yura and Lena and little boy its Grisha and Little girl its Nastya. I love them very much and reаlly miss them. I hope i can go to Russia again soon and see them and i hope they will come too here.
Nastya is very very cute girl and reaaly funy we have been good friends with her before i left. When i saw her last time i dont think she understand what happening. i see her when i was in train to go to Moscow. I hope she still remember me.

Это семья моего брата.
Я просто объяснила кто это на фотке.
Я надеюсь что смогу приехать в Россию опять и что смогу опять увидеть всех там. я сильно скучаю по всем и люблю. Я надеюсь что сможете тоже приехать сюда или скоро я туда.
Настя очень хорошая девочка которую только встречала. Когда я ее видела в последний раз то не думаю что она понимала что происходит. Это когда я в поезде уже стояла и все там смотрели даже тогда не попрощались. все так быстро было.




This is all my family back to Russia.
Это вся моя семья в России!




This is my dad with nephew Grisha.

























Me and Nastya. I get her ready to go to home. it was winter. Before that we played alot together
































No comments:

Post a Comment